How it works:
- Get signed up online (deadline to register is May 3rd).
- We will send you an invite to both our private Facebook Group and our private Strava Club.
- On Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (May 1-3), all athletes will run/walk a safe and Socially Distant 5K or 10K in their area. This can be done outside, on a treadmill, or anywhere you see fit. Once completed, you will log your time with Strava. We will post results for each Virtual Race Distance in a private Facebook Group.
- Then for 8 weeks, Coach Andrew will provide you with 2 race-specific workouts per week. That’s, 16 Race-Specific Workouts! These workouts will be based on the distance you have chosen during registration (5K or 10K). The goal will be to improve from the time of your 1st Virtual Race to the time of the 2nd Virtual Race in the series!
- On Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (June 28-28), all athletes will again run a safe and Socially Distance 5K or 10K in their area.
- At the end, we will compare the times from your first Virtual Race to the most recent one. We will again post results so that you can see how you stacked up against the virtual field!
- Upon completion of the 8-Weeks, you will receive a commemorative Running Is Not Cancelled Sticker AND 5K/10K Sticker!