Runners of all ages and abilities strive to run faster, more efficiently, and injury-free. Understanding your running technique will help to achieve these goals. Our focus on proper mechanics and each individual creates an environment for making incremental improvements to running form. The simplicity in this approach will help lead to achieving your running goals.
During this 75-minute group running form session, we will teach you how to do the following:
- Mobility exercises – helping you increase your flexibility and range of motion.
- Footstrike explanations – learn about different striking, such as heel strike, mid-foot strike, and forefoot strike.
- Speed explanation – learn how your speed is a factor of stride length x cadence.
- Dynamic form drills – learn how to common running drills the correct way to develop running efficiency.
- Strength training – learn the vital exercises every runner should be doing.
Each runner will leave the session learning something new about running form and continually focusing on your form in training.
WHERE: Mary Grogan Community Park Parking Lot (3601 Litt Rd, Modesto, CA 95357)
WHEN: See upcoming dates below in the registration form
CAPACITY: 10 runners per session
The session is being held outside rain or shine in the parking lot at Mary Sanders Soccer Complex.
Please come ready to run and workout!
- You MUST be registered in advance of the session. Space is limited to 10 people and we will not allow walk-ups to the clinic.
- You MUST wear a face mask during the clinic.
- You MUST try your best to maintain a safe 6-feet social distancing from each other. We will give each participant a designated space.
- Age 14 and older
- New to Advanced Runners
- Runners Recovering From Injury
Please contact Coach Andrew Taylor with any questions.
Please use the form below to register for one of our upcoming sessions.