Coach Andrew Taylor at Sunrise Running Company is the ideal online coach for runners looking to take the next step in their running ability. He is a running coach who can provide the motivation and knowledge needed to reach your goals. Whether it’s to qualify for the Boston Marathon, complete an ultramarathon, or simply see where your running can take you under the guidance of a running coach, this monthly online run coaching service is perfect!
You don’t have to be fast to benefit from working with Coach Andrew Taylor! An online running coach can help you with setting goals, choosing races, create an individualized plan, provide motivation and accountability, and more.
Review our article on “Do I Need a Running Coach?” to learn more. If you are goal-oriented and determined to have a plan to help you reach your goals, then the Personal Online Run Coaching plan is right for you!
There is no set required length of my Personal Online Running Coach plans. You subscribe and pay once per month. Stay for 1 month, 1 year, or longer! You can unsubscribe at any time without paying any penalty.
The Personal Online Running Coach plan is billed monthly. So you pay $159.99 today, then you are automatically billed on the same date each month.
I understand that things can change quickly in life. If something comes up where you need to take a break from your Online Plan, just me know. I will put your plan and payments on hold. You will not be charged or receive any training plan communication from me until you let me know you are ready to resume coaching.
As a Certified Running Coach, Andrew Taylor’s responsibilities to all of his athletes. At the core of these responsibilities he strives to:
Be Honest. Transparency is the key to a successful coach-athlete relationship. Whether it’s telling an athlete that success may not come as quickly as expected, or telling the athlete that they don’t have the knowledge to answer a question, a coach has to be completely honest with an athlete.
Educate. This is probably the number reason why athletes seek to hire a running coach. You want to know the correct workouts to do and when to do them. You may also want to know why you are doing certain workouts. A running coach should provide you with that education as you go. At the same time, a running coach may not have all the answers or be qualified to answer your questions. In these cases, the coach should be able to refer you to a qualified resource to help.
Athletes have responsibilities when working with a coach. This is what makes the coach-athlete relationship work. An individual seeking a running coach should be:
- 100% committed to running.
- Receptive to guidance from a certified running coach.
- Committed to being the best runner they can be.
- Willing to keep an open line of communication with the coach.
- An in-depth strategy session to discuss your goals and plan to achieve them.
- Personalized weekly training plans with workout paces and distances appropriate to you.
- Complete detailed warm-ups, cool-downs, and cross-training workouts appropriate to you.
- Assistance with race selection and properly planning out a race calendar.
- Establishment of proper training paces to help you run faster, recover quicker, and stay healthy.
- Unlimited communication with Coach Andrew via email, text, or phone.
- Weekly Consult: Option for a 30-minute weekly Zoom video call or if local to Modesto, CA this can be an in-person consult.
- Ongoing expert analysis and feedback on your runs and GPS data.
ONLINE RUN COACHING
Work with Certifed Coach Andrew Taylor
Customized Running Plan:
Weekly Workout Plans and Adjustments
Schedule Built Around Your Schedule
Assistance with Establishing Training Paces
Weekly Workout Comments
Unlimited Communication – phone, email, text
Weekly Zoom Video Call (if desired)
Strength Training and Cross Training Guidance
Full Acces to the Running Club Resources